Monday, January 3, 2022

Cheers To New Beginings

 

   

Howdy Friends and Online Stalkers ☺

Crazy to think that we are already several days into the Month of January and its the year 2022!

I dont know about you, but it feels like the past 2-3 years have been a mix of a bad cocktail and you wake up with a what in the world did I just do?! 

Fall 2020 we bought this Little Red House on the Plains, and just jumped right in(immaturely) as I shared in a previous post, with all the hopes, dreams and goals of turning our little homestead into something functional for us. Did I attempt to tackle goals and dreams.. Yes, did I anticipate the hardships of emotional,physical and spiritual anguish that 2021 brought me and my husband and our family.. a resounding NO! Sure we know that life is not perfect and it comes with its ups and downs..Just did not think that 2021 would have been as rough as it turned out to be. So I am glad it is over.

As 2021 was winding down, I felt the LoRd revealing to me a few bits in my shortcomings and a whisper on my soul of other things. In those things He reminded me where I need to be with HIM and where I had been limited with or with out HIM in my life. For the first time in a few years.. I can honestly say I have a Word(s) Placed On My Heart.. 

S I M P L Y R E T U R N

So this year I am doing things differently, My husband and I are doing things differently, The family and I will be doing things differently. All of Us will be doing things differently in the will of  Simply Returning.. I have plenty of thoughts and ideas of what that is going to be meaning for myself and the crew, like date nights again, baking, learning new things, or the reestablishing of healthy and happy traditions and routines. The very stuff we did and yet some how allowed the trials of life's hurts and hangups over the past couple of years override what was working positively in our fmily. 

I am sure things will get messy and mistakes will happen along the way of following Gods Will to 

SIMPLY RETURN, and I hope with each mistake and mess, I can learn from it and make the necessary corrections to get Myself, and the Family back on track.

Lets Say You?

Do You Have A Word or Two That Has Been Laid Upon Your Heart For 2022?

Care To Share?


Thanks For Stopping By,


JEANNIE




No comments:

Post a Comment